top of page
Why read books?
Well, if there is one habit ultra-successful people have in common, it's that they read. They read a lot!
Just to name a few....
- Warren Buffet, who devotes up to 80% of his day to reading
- Bill Gates, who claims to read at least 50 books each year
- Oprah Winfrey, who credits reading as her gateway out of poverty
- Elon Musk, who says he learned how to build rockets through books
- Mark Cuban, whose reading routine takes up to 5 hours a day
But reading a few books
a year won't make you
successful just like that
Luckily, at EBBC we've discovered and perfected the ideal recipe to turn information into knowledge and how to put that knowledge into practice.
It all starts by jointly selecting a book or topic. And obviously we then make sure to read up on it in order to be fully prepared for the upcoming EBBC session(s)!
Want to know more?
Ask us anything!
bottom of page